Hello and welcome to Curtain Craft, my mail order service for made to measure curtains. This site is designed for those who want quality hand finished curtains made either from your own fabric or from my selection of carefully chosen materials. My name is Amanda Barclay and Curtain Craft is a small business run completely by me. From order processing to making the curtains and dispatching back to you, I do the lot.
I have been making curtains and other window treatments for 18 years and pride my business on high standards of service and quality end results.
I hope you will find the site easy to use, with understandable instructions for measuring. This is the part that often confuses people so remember, you can email me your questions at any time.
How the service works
- Decide on whether your curtains are to be fitted on a track or a pole.
- Measure your window space and email the finished size you require to me – see the easy to follow measuring instructions.
- I will email back your quote detailing labour and fabric costs
- email your order form and confirm method of payment.Card payments are accepted via PayPal ( you dont need a paypal account for this.) or complete and print out the order form and post to the address on the form, together with you fabric (if you are supplying your own) and your cheque payment. Cheque Payments are not processed until your curtains are in production.
- On receipt of your order I will email confirmation that it has arrived.
- Your finished curtains will be dispatched to you within 28 days, ready to hang complete with instructions.
Remember , we can also help with supply of tracks and poles and a fitting service is also available in many parts of the UK
To get started, visit the How to Measure page and follow the simple guidelines.